Child Nutrition Program
Alaska Child Nutrition Programs (CNP) commits to help school districts and other program sponsors provide quality nutrition programs assuring that our families are well-nourished, healthy, and our children are ready to learn.
- USDA Foods Program
- Child and Adult Care Food
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable
- Summer Food Service
- National School Lunch
Login using your user ID and password provided by Child Nutrition Programs.
- Child Nutrition Programs Reauthorization - The Healthy Hunger Free Kids Act of 2010
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010
- Civil Rights
- Food Safety
- Child Nutrition Resources
- Traditional Food and Donated Fish and Game
- USDA Food and Nutrition Service
- Local Wellness Policies and Resources
- HealthierUS School Challenge
- USDA Food and Nutrition Services Instructions
- Procurement for Child Nutrition Programs
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5964 (voice and TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.